Cheater - January 17th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

“How dare you.”

Tao could barely glance at Chanyeol, as his body filled with anger he was having a hard time to control. He had never felt that, such a big amount of hate towards a person he loved so much.

“You don’t understand.”

Chanyeol tried to reason, getting closer to him, softly holding his arm. He looked desperate, but he didn’t look as sorry as Tao wished he did.

“What don’t I understand? You slept with another man!”

The Chinese boy pulled his arm away, increasing the distance between the two again as he walked to the room.

“I was drunk!”

Chanyeol screamed out, following his boyfriend, trying to get close enough to see what the other’s eyes were saying. Taking him slightly by surprise, Tao turned around, staring at him fiercely.

“Do you have any idea of how many times I have been drunk since we started dating? Plenty. And not once I slept with another man! you, Chanyeol.”

And with that, Tao decided the discussion was over. He took a bag out of his closed and started to get everything that was important, he’d come back for the rest later. Chanyeol was still talking, but he wasn’t listening anymore. He was moving back in with his parents, and hopefully, leaving Chanyeol for good.

 

The End. 217 Words.