Happy Birthday - May 22nd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Joonmyun sneaked into the office building, stealthily navigating around with the help of his girlfriend’s co-worker and best friend. After moving a bit, the woman in front of him stopped and pointed at a closed door.

“That’s her office.”

She whispered, and then with a smile and a tap on Joonmyun’s shoulder, the woman went away, leaving him to his plan.

Joonmyun went straight to the door, hiding what he was carrying behind his back and knocking.

“Come in.”

He heard his girlfriend’s voice, and that alone made him smile and feel happy. He went in, seeing how busy she looked.

He said nothing, and it took a second for her to look away from her work and check who it was.

“Joonmyun!!”

She exclaimed as soon as she saw him, getting up and going around her table to hug him.

“Hii!!”

He answered, hugging her back only with one arm, since he was still trying to hide something behind his back. But he knew there was no use to hide, since she was pretty quick witted.

“What’s that?”

She cutely asked as she tried to grab what he was holding, with no success. But Joonmyun immediately revealed it as he responded.

“A present!”

He exposed the picnic basket he was carrying, opening the lid a little so she could smell the wonderful food.

“Wow! But it’s your birthday, not mine! I’m the one supposed to give you a present.”

She contested, but looked incredibly happy with the surprise.

“I know. But this is a present to me too, you know? I really wanted to eat lunch with you.”

Joonmyun said as he moved to her desk so he could start setting up their meal. She watched him with a warm smile, feeling very lucky to have found such an amazing boyfriend.

“But I thought we were having a dinner date today, you really surprised me! Are we still going out tonight?”

She asked as she approached him, trying to help him make room for everything.

“Of course! If I could I’d spend the whole day with you! But we both have to work, so I have to settle for the meals.”

His answer made her smile grow, and she couldn’t help it but hug him tightly, disrupting the entire setting up process. But Joonmyun didn’t seem to mind at all, hugging her back just as tightly.

 

The End. 397 Words.


AN:

I don't know why, but Suho just seems like the sort of guy that does everything for his loved one, doesn't he? <3

By the way, if you are liking this story, please take some time to upvote it! it would mean a lot to me <3<3  (I really wish that someday this would get featured *-*)