Baby Sitter - June 16th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU. 10yearsOld!Luhan.

 

When Kris unlocked the door, the first thing he could hear was loud music. It was a spy theme song from some movie his son loved, so it was understandable to hear it. He had no idea why the volume was so loud though.

“Luhan?”

He called out as he walked in. The TV was off, so he figured Luhan had put the music on the stereo so he could play.

And soon enough, Kris heard someone humming the tune. He crossed the living room and peeked at the hallway, seeing his son moving against the wall, with his fingers held out like a gun, checking the rooms, and pretending to kill the imaginary villains.

The boy didn’t even notice him at all, and continued to come down the hall, clearing the rooms. Kris continued to watch, not wanting to interrupt the fun, but when Luhan came closer, he finally stopped the man, jumping up in surprise.

“AAHH!”

The boy screamed, and Kris laughed. Scaring his son was not his intention, but the result was definitely funny.

“Daaad!”

Luhan whined, his little heart still beating fast.

“Sorry son. You were so concentrated, I couldn’t stop you.”

Kris responded, going to give the boy a tight hug. Still with a hold around the boy’s small body, he looked around. Aside from the music, he couldn’t hear anything else, and that was weird.

“Luhan? Where’s the baby sitter?”

Kris asked, starting to wonder if he needed to find someone better to take care of his son.

“She’s sleeping in my room. She sleeps a lot.”

Luhan said, pouting. He wished someone would play with him, but the sitter was always sleeping.

Kris sighed, already starting to think what he would say when he fired the woman, and remembering the struggle it was to manage without a baby sitter. He was going to have to take a few days off work until he found a new one.

 

The End. 324 Words.