Dentists - May 20th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Kris sat in his dentist’s waiting room, trying his best not to frown.

He hated going to the dentist. He took every chance he got to escape it. He had so many excuses, and used every single one of them whenever his mother asked him about it.

And now that he was an adult, he was going less and less, since his mother couldn’t just force him to go anymore, like when he was younger.

But this time he couldn’t really escape it, because his tooth had been hurting for over a week already. He had to get it checked.

But being there, in the waiting room, just made him rethink everything. He was actually barely feeling the pain anymore, and considering how bad it would be to live with it. Of course, if it was something serious, he could end up losing his tooth. And that would definitely not be attractive.

‘But who cares about being attractive?’

Was the first though that popped into him head, and he almost tried to convince himself that it was okay to have a hole in his smile, but he was able to snap back to reality and shake the bad idea away. He cared about looking nice, and it was important to take care of his teeth.

“Kris? You can go in now.”

He was finally called, and there was no more backing out now. He took a deep breath, and got up, walking over trying to pretend he wasn’t dreading the minutes to come.

 

The End. 253 Words.