Neck Brace - June 30th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo sighed as he let his body sink into the couch, the neck brace he was being forced to wear restraining most of his movement, and making the way down to the sitting position quite stiff.

“Are you comfortable? Do you need anything?”

Jongdae asked as he gently sat on the coffee table right in front. They had just come back from the hospital, and it was unfortunate, but Kyungsoo would have to keep wearing that brace for 4 more days, or he’d be in a lot of pain.

“I’m okay, just give me the TV remote.”

His answer was a bit brisk, but only due to him lack of comfort.

“Oh, that’s unfortunate.”

He heard Chanyeol’s voice, and heard the man walking somewhere behind him, but he didn’t actually come into Kyungsoo’s field of vision, which only made the latter move his eyes frantically, trying to get a peak of his friend’s position.

Chanyeol happily placed himself right behind Kyungsoo’s head, knowing the man wouldn’t be able to turn to face him fast enough. Taking advantage of the situation, which was more likely labeled as a golden opportunity in his mind, Chanyeol pulled the most fowl face he could, sticking his tongue out at the back of Kyungsoo’s head.

His face was funny enough to make Jongdae laugh, alerting Kyungsoo that something was going on.

“What are you doing?”

The injured man’s eyes started to move faster, and he started to make an effort to get up so he could move his entire body to face Chanyeol. In that whole time, the taller man had the opportunity to pull 2 more hideous faces, and then look completely normal by the second Kyungsoo had his eyes on him.

“I’m not doing anything.”

He said, and sheepishly smiled, making Jongdae laugh. Kyungsoo then proceeded to give him his glorified ‘I will kill you’ look, but it wasn’t as scary as always, considering he was not really able to cause any pain at the moment. But he didn’t care, he had a good memory and as soon as that brace was off, Chanyeol would meet his destiny.

 

The End. 355 Words.