Invest - June 9th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

The two men in suits walked around the dirty construction site, the protective helmets they were forced to wear completely ruining the fancy outfits they had on.

“I’m telling you, this is going to be our big break. Our golden goose.”

Sehun said, opening his arms in a glorified way, like the location they were at was holy.

“I don’t know, this still looks like a risky investment.”

Tao responded, walking carefully, bothered by all the dust and dirt. He was bearing a completely different posture, clearly not as comfortable in there as his friend was.

“It’s a mall! Mall! Malls are always great investment!”

Sehun was trying his best to convince the other, with not a single glimpse of success so far.

“It’s so far away from the city. People are going to have to drive miles… No one would come.”

Tao said, looking quite sad and hopeless. He was losing his precious lunch break on that cracked field trip.

“Oh come on! It’s like that phrase: If you build it, they will come!”

Sehun smiled, enthusiastic. He tool one more look around, feeling proud of his investment.

“How reassuring...”

Tao’s sarcasm was evident, but it didn’t bother Sehun at all.

The man continued to dream, and he’d keep trying until he could convince Tao to invest too.

 

The End. 219 Words.


AN:

Guys, sorry that this one is super late >.< (it's probably already way over the 9th for some of you... but it's still night for me, so I'm still on time!!!)

I was out the entire day, since early morning, and just now I got home and got to turn on my computer.. (I feel dead tired @_@) I should have prepared the chapter so I could post from my ipod, but I forgot... Dumb me >.<

again, sorry if you're on a different time zone, and are getting this update already on June 10th... the actual June 10th chapter will be coming in about 10 to 12 hours, after I get my beauty sleep and chores out of the way!!

I<3U GUYS!!!