Happy Birthday - November 27th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

When he heard the doorbell, Chanyeol propped onto his feet and ran to the door. He knew very well who it was – since he had been expecting her – and he was looking forward to seeing the beautiful woman.

“Hi!”

He happily opened the door, staring down at his girlfriend, who looked back at him with a sweet smile.

“Happy birthday! I love you!”

She said, jumping forward to wrap her arms around his neck and give him a hug. He hugged her back, but only for a second.

“Yeah, yeah, I love you too and all-”

He started, holding her arms and pushing her away so he could look into her eyes. She saw him beaming like a child on Christmas, and smiled brighter.

“But where’s my present?”

When he finished his sentence, she was so baffled by it that all she could do was laugh, lowering her head from doing it so hard.

He pulled her completely into the house so he could close the door, and then poked her arm a couple of times.

“Huh? Where is it? Is it in that bag?”

He started pestering her, asking question after question, since he was laughing too hard to answer any of them.

“Man, I barely got here and you’re already asking for the present?”

She pretended to complain, but the bright smile on her face let him know she didn’t mean it. She knew very well that he would do that. She had spent the whole week teasing him about what she had bought him for his birthday, because she knew he couldn’t take being curious, and that he would be bothered by it until he finally saw it.

“Ah come on!!”

He jumped around, reaching out to her.

“Give me it!”

She laughed one more time, as she walking to the living room, trying to bother him just a little more while she could. It was so funny and adorable when he was like that, so she liked teasing him.

“Here.”

She finally handed him the small bag she was carrying, which he immediately dug into, without even thinking about thanking her first.

What he pulled out of it was nothing close to what he expected, but it didn’t fail to get an extraordinary look out of him.

“A game boy!!”

He screamed out, his smile being bigger than ever. She smiled back at him, looking at the huge toddler that her boyfriend was with a lot of love.

“It’s an original too, and it’s working. I’ve got you a few games too, they’re in the bottom of the bag.”

She informed him, but he didn’t even seem to care about it as he pulled her in to a super tight hug. He squeezed her so hard she felt like she was about to stop breathing, and she had to tap his arm a couple of time to make him stop.

“Thank you so much! I used to play this all the time when I was little, how nostalgic!”

He said, excited looking through the other things in the bag.

“You welcome~! Am I the best girlfriend ever or what?”

She asked, feeling all high and mighty for being able to find such a meaningful present.

“THE BEST!”

He screamed again, going in for another hug, to which she was prepared for this time.

 

The End. 557 Words.