No Set Destination - May 28th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

“Seriously Chanyeol, where are we going? We need to have a destination!”

Tao complained, fiddling about with a huge map, which took up a lot of space in front of the car, but not enough to bother his friend.

Chanyeol just continued to drive calmly, looking happy and comfortable, completely different than Tao at the moment.

“I told you, we’re just driving around. Let’s follow the roads and see where we get. Put that map away.”

Chanyeol answered, but every time he talked, his friend only seemed to get more nervous.

“What if we keep following the road and it becomes night? What will we do then?”

Tao asked, shaking his map with annoyance, since he couldn’t find what road they were on.

“We’ll see when it happens.”

Chanyeol answered with a smile, and Tao let out a horrified screech.

“I’m not sleeping in this car, Chanyeol! I need a hotel!! A BED!!”

Tao said, his voice rising with each phrase, almost screaming by the time he finished.

“Relax, we’ll find a town soon, and a hotel.”

Chanyeol continued to speak calmly, and for once, it helped Tao to simmer down.

“I don’t know why I agreed to travel with you… I must be crazy.”

Tao whispered, looking out of his window, the endless road ahead making him start to panic a bit.

Chanyeol head him, but didn’t respond at all, only smiled. He liked driving like that, with no set place to go. Everywhere their ended up would be an exciting surprise, and he loved that.

 

The End. 257 Words.


AN:

Hey everyone! I just posted the last chapter of Maze Walker!! Go check out the complete story <3