Short Skirt - January 30th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

Girl!Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol tapped his fingers to his knees lightly, looking around his girlfriend’s apartment, taking notice of little bits of decoration here and there, which passed him by on regular days.

He was waiting for Baekhyun to get changed, and had been so for a while already, but he wouldn’t complain, he never did. He had grown accustomed to it.

“I’m ready, let’s go.”

Baekhyun said as soon as she exited her room, giving Chanyeol a flirty wink as she passed him.

“What’s that?”

Her boyfriend didn’t move from his seat at the couch, and pointed at her with a troubled look on his face.

“What?”

She asked, looking down at her outfit with concern, wondering if something was stained or ripped.

“Your skirt.”

Chanyeol answered, his eyes almost unable to look up from the bareness of her legs. The perfect black mini skirt his girlfriend was wearing gave him a scare, but as she smiled in response, he noticed she didn’t understand his concern.

“I though you liked seeing my legs like this.”

She flirted, coyly approaching him, moving her hips exaggeratedly, making the skirt raise slightly with the movement. But Chanyeol didn’t look amused.

“I do, but I don’t like it that 300 other guys on the street will see it too.”

He complained, and Baekhyun giggled.

“Aw~ you’re jealous?”

She asked, sitting on his lap, putting an arm around his shoulder and petting his head. She giggled again when he pouted lightly and nodded.

“That’s so cute.”

She pecked his lips and got up, and so did he, smiling sweetly.

“So you’ll change?”

He happily asked, not even caring if he’d have to wait more because of that. But she gave him another wink, followed by the answer he didn’t want to hear.

“Nope.”

 

The End. 296 Words.