What Friends Do - July 31st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU. Sequel to Chapter 200 ‘Leave’

 

After hearing the doorbell, Sehun made his way to his front door to see who it was, opening it and seeing Jongin standing there, with luggage by his feet.

He didn’t even need to ask to know very well what happened. But since he didn’t move, or say anything, Jongin felt the need to speak up.

“Kyungsoo threw me out.”

The tanned man said, his voice mirroring how torn out he looked.

“Do you blame him?”

Sehun asked, still holding onto the door, with his body blocking the frame. He was not making any space to indicate he was okay with Jongin coming into his place.

“No I don’t. I screwed up, I know that.”

Jongin answered, his eyes welling up, but he tried his best to it up. Crying wouldn’t get him anywhere at that moment. He could see how mad Sehun looked, almost angrier than Kyungsoo to be truthful.

“Yeah, you did.”

Sehun was keeping his calm, but he wanted Jongin to know what he thought of the whole situation.

“Are you no gonna let me in?”

Jongin asked, looking pitiful and broken down. At first, Sehun really planned not to. He was mad, and that made him hesitate.

But he eventually moved away, giving room for Jongin to pass.

“Because you’re my friend. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to scold you, or that what you did is okay. It’s going to take a long time for you to stop paying for this.”

Sehun said, watching as Jongin moved slowly, trying to carry his heavy load in.

Sehun didn’t know if that decision was the right one, but he kept remembering the past, the hard times when he was always getting in trouble, and doing wrong things. During those days, Jongin was there for him, to give him shelter, and to scream at him whenever he screwed up. He just figured now the roles had to switch a bit. It was his turn to throw some sense into Jongin’s head.

Because that’s what good friends do.

 

The End.  341 Words.


AN:

There, as promised, the sequel to the sad!Kaisoo drabbles! There's still one more sequel to come, and I think that'll be it for this string of drabbles~ Sorry for the gloom, guys! But sometimes the inspiration just comes like that, in sad ideas...