Thrill Chaser - May 19th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Luhan was walking very carefully. The terrain of the forest was bumpy and very uncertain, and in the dark of that night, he had already tripped three times on tree roots.

The only problem was that his careful walking was slowing him down, and his boyfriend was already various steps ahead. The boy had apparently forgotten that they promised to walk side by side. Or at least stay close to each other.

“Sehun!”

Luhan called out, trying to catch up, only to trip and fall as soon as he tried to speed up.

“Damn it!”

He looked down to his feet, seeing another wiggly tree root that was sticking out in his way.

“Are you okay?”

Sehun asked as he moved closer, helping Luhan to get up.

“Yeah, I’m fine… How much farther do you want to go? Don’t you think it’s time we went back to the cabin? Maybe light up the fireplace and get warmed up, instead of being out in this cold night?”

Luhan asked as he brushed dirt and twigs off of his clothes, his wishes coming through very clearly in his tone and words, but Sehun just dismissed it, shaking his head.

“I want to look some more. We might actually find something.”

The boy seemed enthusiastic, despite the gloomy and scary forest that surrounded them.

“Haven’t we looked enough? There’s nothing here, let’s just go back.”

Luhan complained, trying to be as whine as possible, because that usually did the trick for him. But not this time though. Sehun was pretty determinate, and didn’t look like he would stop.

“Just a little longer, I promise.”

The boy said and started walking again, forcing Luhan to follow, since he had no idea how to navigate around there, and the last thing he wanted now was to be lost.

Luhan hated that thrill seeker part of Sehun. The boy heard about that forest being haunted, and then all he talked about for months was how much he wanted to visit it. And now that they were there, Sehun didn’t want to leave.

Luhan had tagged along thinking they’d walk around the forest for a bit, and then go back to the cabin, where they could get some good quality time together.

But sehun didn’t care about that. He just wanted to walk around that creepy forest, so that’s what they were doing.

And soon enough, Luhan saw a flash of light, accompanied by a loud thunder. A few seconds later, a heavy rain started to fall, and Luhan could tell that was the beginning of a pretty big storm.

“Great, just what we needed…”

His sarcastic remark went right over Sehun’s head, as he continued to walk on, in the direction that only led them farther away from their cabin.

Luhan completely hated everything now. Situations like these never ended well in movies, especially in the movies Sehun liked to watch. So he started to move a bit faster, reaching Sehun and linking their arms, because now he was not only bored and cold, but he was also wet and terrified.

 

The End. 515 Words.