Confidence - January 6th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

“Oh, he’s good looking.”

Chanyeol pointed out just as he turned a page on the magazine he was reading. It had been about 2 months since he had come out of the closet, and told the members about his ual preference.

Baekhyun envied him. The taller male was always so comfortable in his own skin, not really caring about what others thought, and just being himself. Baekhyun wanted to be like that, but he always found himself holding back, hiding.

He was gay too, but he didn’t have the guts Chanyeol had. He couldn’t find strength to tell other people. He kept overthinking things, and obsessing over it. Thinking everyone would be weird around him, or hate him for it, even when he was seeing that nothing like that was happening to Chanyeol, and it would obviously not happen to him. But he was scared.

“These pants would look good on you Baekhyun.”

Chanyeol mentioned, turning the magazine to the boy, not noticing that he was completely absentminded, and wasn’t really seeing what he tried to show.

But maybe, was something Baekhyun always thought. Maybe. Maybe if he didn’t tell all the members right away, and just told Chanyeol. Chanyeol would understand. And maybe, Baekhyun could really tell him everything, from the fact that he likes guys, down to the feeling he had for the tall male. Maybe he’d accept it.

“Yeah, they’re nice.”

Chanyeol happily smiled at him, going back to the magazine.

He wasn’t going to do it, but just thinking about it, fantasizing about it, made Baekhyun happy, and made his heart flutter like it never had. Maybe someday.

 

The End. 273 Words.