Driving Like a Maniac - March 31st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Chanyeol angrily steered the car around, obviously driving way past the speed limit. Baekhyun sat very quietly in the passenger seat, knowing the other was mad because of him, and feeling afraid that if he even breathes too loudly, the man would snap.

But the careless driving was making him very uneasy, and when Chanyeol sped right through a red light, he spoke up unconsciously.

“WOAH, CAREFUL! Are you trying to get us killed?”

He saw right away that his scream didn’t help the situation at all, as Chanyeol gritted his teeth hardly.

“I told you not to tell them, Baekhyun! But you opened your stupid little mouth anyway!!”

Chanyeol started, hitting the steering wheel with a lot of force.

“They’re your parents, Chanyeol! I think they deserve to know if you’re getting married!”

Baekhyun argued back. He knew Chanyeol was mad because of what he did, but he still believed it was right to do it. It wasn’t right to outcast Chanyeol’s parents on the whole wedding thing.

“You don’t know them like I do! They are barely coping with the gay thing, and you just dump this marriage news on them?! They’re not like your parents, Baekhyun! They’re not okay with anything I do or want, they don’t accept us yet!”

Chanyeol yelled at him, bumping his horn for a good few seconds, cussing at another car that honked at him before.

Baekhyun still wanted to argue. He believed that if Chanyeol just sat down and had a good talk with his family, they would understand. But he decided to continue the discussion at home, when Chanyeol wasn’t driving like a maniac and threatening to kill them both.

 

The End. 280 Words.