Maze Walker - April 30th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Chanyeol sighed, as the echo of his own steps were the only sound he had been hearing for the past hour or so. He was trapped in the maze, and couldn’t seem to find his way out.

Many events had led to him being there, and the thing he thought about the most when he woke up in between those tall puzzle walls was that he should have listened to his mother.

When he was a kid, she often told him not to talk to strangers, and he obeyed. But growing up, he got confident, and started defying her.

Who would know that the strange man that called out his name was a magical being that was going to teleport him to the middle of a maze? He didn’t even believe in magical being before it all happened.

But the strangely tattooed man said that this was a trial, and that if he passed, he’d be eligible to be a knight of the Exodus. If only Chanyeol knew what that meant.

But he really had the feeling he didn’t want to pass the trial. If a trial is being stuck in a maze, then being a knight probably involved some trippy stuff. And he honestly didn’t like those things. Some classmates offered him some weed once, and he really regretted the experience. From then on he decided to stay away from weird stuff.

Except the creepy tattooed stranger that he decided to talk to. That was a mistake.

Still, to become a knight or not, he needed to get out of there. And the only way was to keep walking. Move until he found the way out, and hope to not die in the process.

 

The End. 285 Words.


 

This drabble has been turned into a fanfic! Read it here.