Control - November 22nd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU. Drabble for week nine of the competition. Originally with Suzy and OC.

Prompt: “I can’t hold it in anymore” from Wonder Girls’ ‘I Feel You’. Exactly 445 words.

 

Tao had his jaw shut, gritting his teeth so harshly that it was starting to hurt. He looked at the ground as he heard his boyfriend endlessly complain. He didn’t even know what was wrong this time, as when the man started complaining, he got so mad he tuned him out.

There he sat on the couch, body completely tense, his fists clenched hard, as his fingernails dug into the skin of his palm. And his boyfriend moved around, in rash movements, kicking things, smashing the walls, screaming at the top of his lungs.

He was done with those situations, he didn’t need that. He didn’t need him. Ever since the relationship started, he had only caused pain to Tao. All that man did was restrain him, command him. He didn’t have control of his own life anymore; his boyfriend was the one making all his decisions.

And if he made a single mistake, the man exploded.

Tao couldn’t take it silently anymore; it was destroying him on the inside. His blood had started to boil, turning his face red with anger. He was moving, he was taking control of deciding what he would do. And it would start with that man.

“Shut up.”

Tao started in a controlled voice, but the other didn’t even hear him over his own screams. He was too wrapped up in himself to even notice Tao’s protest.

“SHUT UP!”

Tao rose from his seat like an erupting volcano, his loud and powerful voice spitting out like a powerful gush of lava. He would get rid of him once and for all.

“Get the hell out of my house!!”

He screamed once more.

The other man was silent, for what seemed to be the first time in years. He always had something nasty to say back to every word Tao dared to speak before, but now he recoiled. It was like he was frightened, like a puppy with his tail between his legs, backing away from a bigger, scarier dog.

Tao was expecting the worse, after hearing so many threats leaving his lips over the course of their relationship. But he finally realized, he was able to scare him. His boyfriend didn’t look like he was able to do any of the bad things he had said he’d do. Dogs that bark don’t bite after all.

“Out.”

He once more said in the sternest tone he ever used with him.

His mind was finally clear, he knew now. He controlled his own life, and there was not a person in the world that could take that away from him. Be them larger, stronger or smarter, it didn’t matter. No one could force him to do something he didn’t want to.

 

The End. 455 Words.


AN:

This was the hardest one to edit, because I had to change it from a girl to a boy >.< Please forgive me if there are still any 'she's were there is supposed to be a 'he'... I double checked it just now, bur it's really late, and I'm super tired, so I might have missed something....