Last Minute Paper - November 23rd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

College AU.

 

His fingers tapped the keyboard quickly, but also carefully, so he wouldn’t misspell anything.

“Chanyeol, let’s go.”

Jongdae called out, waiting for his roommate with their door already open. The man was completely ready to go to class, but Chanyeol was still sitting in front of the computer, typing like a mad person.

“Just a second.”

The tall man quickly answered, as he tried not to stop his fingers. He was writing a paper that was due to that class, and he needed to finish it or he’d fail the class.

“There isn’t a second left, we’re already a bit late.”

Jongdae responded, but Chanyeol was just quiet now, typing at lightning speed.

“Look, I’m going. I did my paper at a proper time, unlike you, and I don’t want to be late to hand it in.”

Jongdae finally gave up, walking out and closing the door behind him.

“I’m done! I’m DONE!”

Chanyeol screamed right after his friend had left, and working more quickly than ever, he placed the archive on his pen-drive and ran out to catch up to his friend. He was in such a hurry that he even forgot to lock the door, and Jongdae would give him a huge scolding about that later that night. But for now all was alright, since he had finished his paper, and he was still in time to get to the class, if he walked fast.

 

The End. 237 Words.