Baby - April 11th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Luhan stared at the ceiling intensely, though he could barely see it, since the room was completely dark. He just kept still, under the comfort of the sheets, hearing his husband’s soothing breaths. They had gone to bed with the intention to sleep, but Luhan just couldn’t. He had his mind wrapped around something, and it was keeping him awake.

Suddenly, with the words he wanted to say prepared in his mind, he threw his arm to the side, poking and shaking Yixing, trying hard to wake him up.

“What?”

 The man responded almost immediately, since he wasn’t fully asleep yet, just drifting back and forth.

“I want to have a baby.”

Luhan said, very seriously. That statement made Yixing really lose the feeling of sleep. He turned to Luhan, who was still looking up, his features barely visible due to the darkness.

They kept still and quiet for a moment, both having various thoughts running through their heads.

“We’ve been married for a long time already, we both have stable jobs… I’m sure an adoption agency would accept our form if we submitted.”

Luhan added to his statement, pulling back from his thoughts and turning to Yixing, wondering what the man was thinking.

“Ok.”

Yixing simply said, and Luhan stared for a couple of seconds.

“Ok?”

“Yeah, ok. I want to have a baby too. Especially if it is with you. Because I love you.”

Yixing cupped Luhan’s face, and waited as the other slide over on the bed, so their bodies were close enough. He kissed him sweetly, smiling as they parted.

“I love you too, Yixing.”

 

The End. 269 Words.