Endearing - September 26th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

The boys were all sitting in line, behaving very nicely as the fan-meeting went by. It was harder than it looked, sitting there for long periods of time, signing countless albums. They sometimes got cramps in their hands, or stiff necks from looking up too much.

But it was all worth it. Because to distract them from the boringly repeated motions, there were all those different fans, talking to them, showing love and support. All those people were their fuel, they gave them energy.

It was because of them, that EXO shined so brightly.

Sehun looked up with a smile as he thanked another pretty fan. Some girls actually liked his sassy persona, and asked him to react in those ways. He always did it, but he found it hard. All he wanted was to gaze lovingly at them.

He loved how smoothly things were going, but it wasn’t always like that.

And almost on the right time, something different happened.

There was a loud shriek, followed by various tiny screams from the fans around. Sehun got up from his seat to lean over and see what was happening.

Baekhyun had jumped up from his seat, and was fumbling about, waving his arm like a crazy person. That was when Sehun saw the huge bug buzzing around his hyung.

Baekhyun struggled with it for a while, long enough to make the fans start laughing at the ridiculous situation. Even after the bug was gone, and he had calmed down and went back to his seat, fans continued to laugh and giggle, some imitating his motions in a mockingly manner.

Sehun on the other hand, thought it was very cute. While talking to the lineup of fans, he repeatedly mimicked Baekhyun’s arm flailing, trying to express how endearing he thought it was, but most fans only thought he was mocking the older boy, and laughed along.

 

The End. 315 Words.