Snakes on a Closet - December 24th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Sequel to chapter 356 ‘Honk Honk!’.

 

Yixing wasn’t really out for revenge. He wasn’t mad that Tao had pranked him, he actually though that it was a really funny experience. But by coercion of the other members – especially Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Luhan – it was decided that he would also prank Tao.

He thought it was all very fun, and a nice and friendly sort of joking around, so he went along with it, and with the help of Baekhyun, he set up a prank for the Chinese maknae.

Since Tao was always very easily scared, all that was needed was a simply plan. They placed a lot of rubber snakes inside the man’s closet, all poorly placed in a way that they would fall once the closet doors were opened.

 Baekhyun told Yixing that the best part would be seeing the moment happen, and instructed the man to stick around, so Yixing did. He was very poorly hidden behind the bed, but if whoever passed by was distracted enough, he did have a change to go by unnoticed.

He wanted some time, which quickly turned into a long time, and soon enough he was feeling bored. He had already started to think of other things, and almost entirely forgotten about the prank.

He was so distracted with himself that he didn’t even notice Kris coming in and working his way to the closet.

Kris was going there to borrow a coat, as Tao had the perfect piece that matched his current outfit. He was relaxed, and opened the door with ease, but he immediately screamed and jumped back once all of those dangling things fell on him. He then stopped and took a look, a quick millisecond going by before he screamed even louder, recognizing that the things were snakes. He shook his body madly, and even ran around a bit, trying to get rid of the animals that had fallen all over. Only a bit later was that he noticed that the snakes were fake, and by then, he could already hear Yixing’s laughter.

Yixing had restored his attention to the scene with the first scream he heard, and really enjoyed seeing the whole thing go down. Now he thought that Baekhyun and the other were really right, pranking was fun. He was enjoying himself so much he didn’t even realize Kris’ angry stare. He had no idea what could possible come his way the next few days.

 

The End. 403 Words.


AN:

Christmas drabble coming tomorrow! Happy holidays everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely time!!