Healing - February 26th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

“I can’t sleep, I can’t eat… I don’t know how to live without you.”

The actress on the TV screen started tearing up, and so did Tao, as the movie had reached its dramatic .

The Chinese man keep his eyes glued to the screen, and started using his hand to feel around the space surrounding him, searching for the box of tissue papers he had conveniently thought to leave close. Eventually he managed to get his hand on it, and proceeded to dry his tears and blow his nose.

He didn’t care about how unattractive he probably looked at the moment, wearing an old track suit, hair in a mess, face swollen from all the crying. He had just experienced a terrible break up, and was going through a mourning period. He needed time to heal, so he allowed himself to lie back for a few days.

Alone, with no taking care of his appearance, renting a very sad movie, and eating almost an entire tub of ice cream seemed to come naturally. He knew that if anyone saw him at that state, they’d call him pitiful. But he wouldn’t let anyone see him.

He was locked in his home, with countless drama-filled movies, and enough ice cream for a lifetime, and he’d only leave once he felt better.

 

The End. 220 Words.