Test - August 1st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

School AU.

 

Baekhyun sighed, sadly looking at the test in front of him. The whole classroom was quiet, all actively writing on their test papers; and the more time that passed, more Baekhyun felt like the stupidest person there. It was to the point he started wishing he had actually tried to study.

Though there was no use thinking about that now. He had to do something because turning in the test empty would guarantee a fail, and he would definitely get grounded if that happened.

He started hating the teacher for not making the questions multiple choice. If she had, he could have just guessed. But now he had to actually put some effort in.

He had two choices in his mind, he could try to make up something got the answers – and risk being completely wrong – or try to see what his classmates were answering and copy off of them.

He was too lazy to try to invent answers, and he also knew it would all be wrong, because he didn’t remember anything about that subject. So his final decision was to copy.

It wasn’t the first time he did something like that, and it always turned out ok, so he trusted his choice.

He started carefully peeking around, barely moving his head so the teacher wouldn’t notice. He immediately realized he hadn’t picked a good seat, as all the smart students were pretty far away.

Still, Sehun, who was directly to his right, seemed to be doing well, constantly writing his answers, like he actually knew it.

Baekhyun chose him as his target, and started to carefully try to make sense out of what he could read from Sehun’s test.

He then started writing on his own test, finally. He felt happy enough with what he found.

He kept doing this for a few more minutes, but eventually Sehun seemed to have caught on to what was happening.

He turned slowly, and his eyes met Baekhyun’s. Without even giving time for the other to start to give him a begging look – which Baekhyun intended to make, to see if Sehun would let him continue copying – Sehun raised his hand, getting the attention of the teacher.

Baekhyun gasped. Usually when students caught others looking at their tests, they would just cover it with their arms, to prevent further copying, and let it go. But apparently Sehun was too much of a brat to just let Baekhyun go on.

“Teacher, Baekhyun was looking at my test. I think he’s copying me.”

Sehun reported with a completely straight face. That disrupted the silence of the class, as everyone moved around to get a better view of the two.

As the teacher came towards them, Baekhyun knew he was screwed. He still had a tiny change to get out of that, he just needed to lie his off and try to convince the teacher that it wasn’t true. But even if he was successful at that, he knew she’d keep an eye on him, so he wouldn’t be able to copy anymore. He’d have to get creative and make up answers.

 

The End. 519 Words.


AN:

Another late one >.< But this one was my fault guys, sorry.... I was just not feeling too well yesterday, and I couldn't write at all... but I'm a bit better now ^^

ps. Kids, don't cheat! Study for your tests, you can do it!