The First Kiss - January 24th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

The first kiss of the relationship was very important moment for every couple, for some it even came to be the breaking point of whether to continue dating, or to agree there was no chemistry, and go each their separate ways.

Kris hasn’t had many nice fist kisses in his life. He could pin point a few, that led into his longest relationships, all with bad endings – but that’s stories for another time – but most first kisses he could remember really . Bad situations, horrible ends to first dates, or just pure lack of attraction from both parties involved, he could remember a lot of ways things could go wrong.

And so, he was nervous. His palms were sweating, and he could  feel his eye involuntarily twitching a little bit, which was on an unfortunate timing, as they’d reach Kyungsoo’s house soon, and the younger would definitely notice once he looked at him.

Kris really like Kyungsoo. He had been carefully getting to know the other through some common friends, and decided to risk a date, which was going completely perfect so far. But that only made him more nervous. The night was going by so smoothly, they were really clicking together, and Kris definitely felt attracted to Kyungsoo. He just dreaded that in a few seconds, that good night kiss could ruin everything.

He barely listened as Kyungsoo announced their arrival, and the few innocent seconds of silence they shared in front of the younger man’s door felt like an eternity. His eyes focused on the shorter’s lips, that looked even more attractive then than how they did two hours ago at the restaurant. The mood seemed perfect, and Kyungsoo was obviously waiting for it, so Kris just leaned in.

They kissed, rather sweetly at first, parting slightly, only to draw back together with a little more fire. Kyungsoo’s lips were as soft and plumb as Kris had expected, and the nervousness he was feeling before just made that moment more special and enjoyable. That was one fine first kiss, the best he had so far, no questions there.

And as they both parted, Kyungsoo smiled, leaving Kris knowing that would be the start of a really good relationship.

 

The End. 370 Words.