I Want To Sleep… - May 17th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo yawned as he slid into bed, covering himself with what currently felt like the most comfortable set of sheets in the entire world.

It was early in the night, he usually didn’t go to sleep that early, but that day was very busy and exhausting for him. Aside from the EXO schedules, he also had a few of his own schedules, like audictioning for drama parts, and public appearances. He was beat, and all he wanted now was to relax, close his eyes, and sleep.

He was very close to it, practically gone into dreamland already, when a very loud noise made him open his eyes. It was a song. Someone was playing music at a loud volume.

 He grumbled, getting out of bed and dragging his feet towards the sound.

“Chanyeol?”

He called out only when he was very close to the boy, scaring him. The song was so loud he didn’t even hear Kyungsoo coming.

“Yeah?”

Chanyeol answered as he pressed the pause button, turning only to get a second scare when he saw Kyungsoo, who looked like a ghost. His face was pale, and his dark circles were deep. He was definitely in need of some sleep.

“Your music is too loud. Could you lower the volume? Or wear headphones? Please?”

Kyungsoo wasn’t even trying to be scary, he was too tired for that.

“Sure… Sorry…”

Chanyeol felt scared anyway, thinking Kyungsoo would probably haunt him in the future if he wasn’t good to him now.

Kyungsoo reached the safe space of his bed once again, and started falling asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow.

But something woke him up again. The muffled noise of the TV, and the rather loud and exaggerated laughter of Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo sighed, getting ready to get up and go complain. This time, already a little more annoyed.

He quickly realized it would be difficult to sleep early with all of the members out there, making noise.

 

The End. 329 Words.