Actresses - July 13th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

“Cut!”

With that loud command from the director, the last take for that scene was officially done. The actors moved out of the way, and the staff started doing their thing on the set, and moving the equipment for the next scene.

Kyungsoo was often surrounded by staff fixing him up during that break time, but this moment he didn’t need much, so with a water bottle in hand, he sat down to the side, and relaxed a bit.

He was very glad with the path his acting career was going, he felt very proud of him work. And this new drama was definitely something he’d be proud of. Even if the story ended up , he was meeting so many important people, making connections.

He had the opportunity to work with so many talented actors and actresses, and he was absorbing all he could so he could improve his own skills. So even while resting, he sort of paid attention around, seeing how his seniors acted.

“Kyungsoo? Your friend is here.”

A staff member called out, as he guided Sehun to sit next to Kyungsoo.

“Hi hyung! You’re working hard!”

The younger greeted a cheeky smile of his face. Kyungsoo just started at him for a bit, finding the visit a bit weird. Sehun wasn’t really the type to show up to give support like that. Joonmyun? Sure. But not Sehun.

“What are you doing here?”

Kyungsoo asked, not caring if it seemed rude. They were close and knew each other well, so Sehun probably was waiting for him to ask that anyway.

“I just came to give you some strength! And I wanted to watch you work a bit.”

Sehun responded, and barely waited before showing his real intentions. He started to look around, obviously searching for something, and once he laid eyes at the beautiful actresses, he stopped, not daring to look away.

“How nice of you.”

Kyungsoo’s sarcasm was obvious, but Sehun didn’t give it any attention. The older thought about complaining, but he felt sympathetic and just let Sehun enjoy it while he could. He could just punish the younger at their dorm.

 

The End. 358 Words.


AN:

Hey guys ^^

So, a few of you were showing interest in the previous chapter (Domestic Pet War!), and asked me to make sequels or a full fic out of it (that always makes me so happy :D I feel honered that you guys liked it enough to want more XD)

So I decided (as always ;P) to go for it! But I'm not really sure which one to do, I can really go either way, honestly! So I decided to ask you guys! Would you rather me just keeping it in this fic, and making more drabbles with the same scenario (like I've been doing with the prank ones ^^), or would you like a full-length/chaptered fic, separated from this one?

I've made it into a poll to make it easier for me :P I'll just leave it here for a while (because I know that not everyone logs on everyday, so I want to make sure a majority of the readers have seen it), and after a few days I'll come back and see the results! and as always, when I do, I'll warn you guys of the results through an author's note <3