Bloody Shower - December 18th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Sequel to chapter 350 ‘Rotten Apple’.

 

Even after a few days had passed, Luhan was still angry about the caramel onion scare Jongin gave him. So he had planned to equally scare him back.

He knew the younger didn’t originally plan for him to eat the fake apple, but it happened anyway, and it was such an awful experience, that it made him wish for revenge.

Jongin was always the first to shower after practice, so Luhan decided to prank him at that time. He had rigged the inside of the shower head with a lot of red cool-aid powder so that once the shower was , it would spew out red water; he figured that’d be more than enough to scare him, since Jongin would think it was blood at first sight.

When everyone was back and all getting into their scheduled orders for showering and so forth, Luhan kept to himself, minding his own business so not to rise any suspicious. But once he clearly heard the bathroom door closing, he knew Jongin had gone in. He waited a couple of seconds, and then rushed over to the door, carefully pressing his ear against it.

The water wasn’t running yet, and Luhan just got eager to hear the younger scream.

To his surprise, Jongin stepped in front of him, looking curious.

“What are you doing, hyung?”

The younger man asked, truly curious to why Luhan was pressed against the closed bathroom door.

“Noo! You’re supposed to be in there!”

Luhan started, pointing towards the bathroom, looking completely terrified. He couldn’t believe that he – like the others – would not be able to prank the right person.

“Who’s in there?!”

He asked, starting to fear the possible retaliation that could come from that mistake.

“Minse-“

Jongin couldn’t even finish saying Minseok’s name, as the water had started running, followed by a sudden scream, and a light crash, which was probably the sound of Minseok backing up against the wall.

“Oh man, I’m in trouble…”

Luhan whispered to himself, hiding his face in his hands, wishing to disappear.

 

The End. 342 Words.


AN:

I've posted another foreword today! It's the foreword for the story from chapter 130 'A Big One', and the title has been changed to 'The Case'. Check it out here.