Magical Woopsie - April 25th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

College AU.

Hidden Magic AU.

 

Sehun stood outside his dorm room, angrily rummaging through his bag, trying to find his keys. One of his teachers called in sick, so he got a free period, and he intended to spend that time in his room, sleeping. He really needed it, to make up for the all-nighter he pulled to be able to finish a project.

But aside from not finding his key, there was another thing that was annoying him. His roommate. The selfish man threw a party last night, without any care at all that Sehun had to work, and even went to sleep and left their living room a complete mess. Sehun had tripped over three things that morning.

He argued with Chanyeol, and told him to clean up, but as much as the man said he would, his face told otherwise.

“Ah, finally!”

Sehun pulled out his key, and unlocked the door. He froze as soon as he looked inside, his bag and keys falling to the floor.

Almost everything in their living room was moving. On its own. A broom was sweeping, plastic cups were floating away from the floor and into the garbage, and magazines were stacking themselves in the coffee table. It was like he had walked into a different reality. And sitting calmly in their couch, was Chanyeol, with his eyes closed, humming to whatever song he was listening through his earphones.

Sehun could only stare for a moment, trying to understand what was happening. Then Chanyeol opened his eyes, locating Sehun and looking surprised. As soon as he was spotted, everything stopped moving, and fell to the ground.

Chanyeol was looking at him, with his lips stretched out, looking like he was caught red-handed. It was obvious he didn’t know what to say, and so, as usual, he managed to be quite stupid with his word choice.

“Ops?”

 

The End. 310 Words.