In Her Eyes - November 4th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Even years after the fact, Baekhyun just couldn’t forget that moment.

He couldn’t properly remember the words that were used, or where they were exactly, but the vision of her eyes, which were always crystal clear with her emotions, was heart breaking. Because at that moment, he saw all her thoughts, all her fears, all her regrets; he saw her disappointment.

That strong saddening look she gave him stuck to his mind, to his person. It was like those beautiful dark brown eyes had become two huge buttons, firmly sewed to his back. They’d be always there, for him to carry wherever he went. Although he couldn’t properly see them, he would eternally feel it, sewn on his back, always at the back of his mind when he thought about sadness.

It gave him a new definition, as if her eyes had been put beside the sadness description in his mental dictionary.

He wished to make thing right. He wanted to know what would happen if he decided to say all the nice things and apologies he thought of through all those years. Would her eyes smile back at him once again?

But it was too late. As he stared at the beautifully carved black marble gravestone, his eyes mimicked hers the best they could, as he felt sadness and regret.

 

The End. 221 Words.