Happy Birthday - April 20th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Luhan smiled at his girlfriend, but she didn’t do the same. Looking at him as if he was a toddler, she scoffed.

“No, were not doing that.”

She said, and completely ignored as he started to pout. His nose was red, and he sniffed, but that wasn’t the result of crying. He had a bad stuffed nose, and a terrible cough as well. But he didn’t want to back down.

“Aww come on! Please?”

He begged, but she shook her head.

“You’re already sick, I’m not going to let you go to the pool today. Especially when the day is cold like this.”

She looked serious, and Luhan knew very well she wouldn’t back down. But he still insisted, pulling her closer to him and holding her in a tight embrace.

“Pleasee? It’s my birthday!”

He whined, and smiled when he heard her sigh. He knew she had a hard time resisting him, especially when he hugged her like that.

“But Luhan! I don’t want you to get worse! You had a fever yesterday!”

She argued, pulling back from him so she could look into his eyes.

“I promise you we’ll go to the pool once you’re completely better, but today let’s just stay in, watch a movie, and eat cake, ok?”

She smiled kindly, and even though the man was still pouting, it was obvious he had given up. He knew she only wanted the best for him, so he couldn’t complain.

With absolutely no concern about catching his cold, she leaned up, tip-toeing so her lips could reach his. She rather risk getting sick than spending a day without kissing him. Especially on his birthday.

 

The End. 277 Words.