Sweets Addiction - November 17th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

AU.

 

“Thanks for picking me up.”

Jongin said as soon as he entered Jongdae’s car.

“No problem, I was my way home anyway. I would be mean if I just made you take a bus when we’re both going to the same place.”

Jongdae said, driving off. The two went on talking about normal topics, such as each man’s days at work, and what they’d eat for dinner, and other random subjects, but something that Jongin said caught Jongdae’s attention the wrong way.

“Yeah, and I left Chanyeol there this morning, wrapping the candy treats. I hope he’s done by the time we get home.”

The two were talking about the Halloween party they had planned to throw, in which all their close friends were helping prepare, but the words ‘Chanyeol’ and ‘candy’ on the same phrase worried the older.

“Wait, you left Chanyeol alone with the candy?”

He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and keeping focused on the road, but only wanting to turn over to Jongin and smack him in the head.

It took the younger man a couple seconds to understand why Jongdae was frustrated, but when it hit him, he felt like smacking his own head.

“Oh no! I didn’t even think!”

Jongin exclaimed, bringing his hands up to his head and holding it, gripping his hair. Those words made Jongdae scoff before he responded.

“Of course you didn’t think, you left Chanyeol alone with a bowl of candy.”

The two – and every friend they had – knew very well about Chanyeol’s addiction to sweets. By the time they got home, half of the treats would be gone, instead of being inside the pretty wrapper they arranged.

“Man, he’d going to be on such a sugar overdose…”

Jongin said, feeling bad about his mistake. Now they not only would have to deal with super hyper Chanyeol, but they’d also have to buy more candy.

 

The End. 315 Words.


AN:

Ugh, yesterday was such a torture for me X_X I had this drabble all ready to post, but my internet decided not to work at all >.< It went down in the morning, and just didn't come back.... Thank god it's working now, because I wouldn't be able to handle another day without internet ;_;