New Form of Entertainment - February 13th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

School AU.

 

Kyungsoo sighed, resting his head on his desk, hearing the teacher yell at the class, asking for silence. It took a long time for the man to get what he wanted, and only then Kyungsoo looked back up.

He felt bored, every day was the same, nothing interesting ever happened. Staring at the teacher, not paying any attention to his words, he wished for something different to happen. And for the first time in his life, Kyungsoo’s wish was heard.

“Class, before we fully begin, I have someone to introduce to you. We have a new transfer student.”

The teacher said, motioning to the door so the boy would come in.

“This is Park Chanyeol, be nice to him everyone.”

The teacher continued, and made a gesture to Chanyeol, for the boy to say something.

“Nice to meet you all!”

The boy greeted with a bright expression. Most of the class greeted back half-heartedly, but Kyungsoo only smiled. Finally something interesting would start.

It wasn’t exactly what Kyungsoo ideally wanted, but that tall, awkwardly skinny boy, with the huge ears and huge smile, would definitely serve as a new form of entertainment.

Kyungsoo would especially enjoy seeing what the bullies would do to him, because people who were as cheerful as that new student seemed to be were never welcomed around that school. The students were all angry troublemakers, with a rage against any form of happiness.

And Kyungsoo was a spectator, quietly on the sidelines, seeing it all, hearing it all. Following his motto, ‘never get involved’. But he definitely did enjoy watching the kids of his school tearing a poor happy soul apart.

 

The End. 275 Words.