Clowns Will Be Clowns - January 5th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Circus AU.

 

Tao looked up from his book once he heard the trailer door opening, and greeted Xiumin with a smile, but his partner didn’t seem to be very happy.

“That stupid Baekhyun dude was talking about you just now. Seriously, I just want to punch him right in the round red nose, and embed that into his face.”

The older male said, moving over to the sink, to remove his heavy make-up.  Tao was already cleaned up, and out of his costume, because he rushed back to the trailer instead of staying to talk to the other performers, like Xiumin did.

“Ugh, that dude’s such a clown.”

Tao complained, putting his book aside, but not getting up from his seat, just watching his partner’s back as he cleaned up.

“At least we know he’s in the right profession.”

Xiumin responded, turning back with a playful smile, making Tao laugh, blood running up to his face, and making him blush. The older always managed to make his heart flutter.

“What was he saying?”

Tao asked out of pure curiosity, not like he really cared. He was honestly more interested in hearing the sound of Xiumin’s voice, and if talking about Baekhyun was the way to obtain that, he didn’t mind.

“Nothing important, really. Just groundless stuff, that don’t make sense.”

The male answered as he moved away from the sink, taking a seat next to Tao, and giving him a nice, but tired smile. They had been going on every night for 2 weeks already, and everyone at the circus was starting to get tired.

“I bet he’s just jealous. He’s looking for flaws in us, because we’re the main act, and people pleaser, and not him.”

Xiumin continued, and Tao laughed. The younger male turned over with a smile, putting one had on Xiumin’s knee.

“Well, then he’s going to be looking for a long time, because right now, we’re the best act in China.”

 

The End. 325 Words.