Lost - June 26th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Jongin was driving slowly, looking around, searching for street names. He did find quite a few, but none he recognized. Still, he continued to drive, not saying a word about the situation.

But Baekhyun wouldn’t just let it slide, he wanted to talk. And with a huge sigh, he looked out the window, seeing the completely unfamiliar street.

“We’re lost, aren’t we?”

He said, another sigh coming out right after, as he felt completely helpless. He knew they were going the wrong way, but Jongin insisted he knew where they were going and refused to stop and ask for information.

“No no no~ I just… This street is... I... Yes, we’re lost.”

The younger didn’t want to admit it, but there was no use trying to lie, Baekhyun would see right through him.

“I told you we should have called your mother and asked for the best path!”

Baekhyun complained, sinking into the car seat a little, and taking out his phone so he could look at a map.

“I know, I know. I’m sorry.”

Jongin said, pouting. He continued to look around, now searching for any sort of indication to help him drive to his parents’ home. But all the signs he saw had weird names on them, he didn’t recognize a thing.

“Seriously, who the hell gets lost on the way to their parents’ house?”

Baekhyun was clearly pissed, and he didn’t worry about letting Jongin know, his tone said it all.

“Hey, they just moved there, you know that! And we’ll find the way; just let me focus a bit.”

Jongin argued back, hunching forward in his seat, so he could see more of what was ahead.

“Not on our own, we won’t. Stop and ask someone, please.”

Baekhyun retorted, and for once, Jongin listened. He didn’t reply, but slowed down to a stop, and opening the window so he could talk to a passerby.

 

The End. 318 Words


AN:

There, the actual drabble of the day <3

hopefully, there won't be many more of these misses, but I can't promise anything XD Life is unpredictable, and during a whole year, at some point this is bound to happen again >.< especially since my internet connection has been misbehaving :D So I ask for pacience, guys! And thanks for alway supporting me like you do <3<3