What Have You Done? - October 13th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

(LATE)

AU.

 

“Oh my god…”

Jongin exclaimed under his breath, as the scene before him was too overwhelming.

“What have you done?”

He asked, still in a whisper, as he instantly took a step back. In front of him, it all seemed like a mess, and he didn’t want to be in the middle of it.

On the floor of the bathroom, sat a hyperventilating Chanyeol, covered in blood. But it wasn’t his. Next to the man, there was a body, which all the blood seemed to have come from. That person was obviously dead.

Jongin was so confused, he didn’t even have time to feel scared. His first though was to wonder if Chanyeol was hurt too, and his second one was if Chanyeol had been the one who did it.

“I-I-I don’t k-know…”

Chanyeol tried to talk, but as he did, he felt the tears choking him up. It took him another second of deep breathing to be able to continue.

“I-I just wo-woke up and I was h-here, lying next to hi-him…”

His entire body was shaking, he couldn’t control it. He felt dirty and slimy, because of all the red substance that was on it. He had checked, and he didn’t have a single wound. He simply couldn’t understand what had happened, and even, who was that strange body in his bathroom.

Jongin stared. He didn’t know what to do, but he believed Chanyeol was genuine. The man looked seriously scared by his own situation, so Jongin believed his implied innocence.

“We have to call the police.”

Was the first thing that came to his mind. Chanyeol initially nodded, seemingly agreeing to it, but he quickly changed it to a shake of the head.

“Wait…”

The man called out as Jongin removed his cellphone from his pocket. Looking over, he could see true fear and despair in Chanyeol’s eyes.

“W-what if….”

The man tried to talk, but a sudden sob stopped him, and he started crying uncontrollably, to the point where he felt all the air leave his lungs.

“What if what?”

Jongin seriously asked, watching as his friend choked for air. It took a few more seconds for the man to answer, as he tried to get a hold of himself.

“What i-if I did this? What if I ki-killed him and don’t remember?”

Chanyeol had never felt so ill in his entire life. He felt that at any moment now, he would puke. Or pass out. Or even both consecutively. He just didn’t know what else to think, and it was the first logical answer to blame the murder on the guy who woke up next to the body, covered in blood.

Jongin hesitated.

He didn’t want to, but he did, because that was his friend. But even so, if Chanyeol really did do that, it didn’t change things. He still had to call the police. Because he certainly wasn’t crazy enough to help stash a body, the thought of it alone was too disturbing to him.

“It’ll be okay. It wasn’t you, something else happened. We need to call the police, they can help.”

Jongin finally talked back, trying not to show that he had started to think of Chanyeol as guilty.

“Call them. Even if it was me, I want you to call them. They should arrest me.”

Chanyeol spoke strongly. Even in that mess, his morals stood strong, and he wasn’t at all okay with murder, so if it really was him, he’d just want to go to jail.

 

The End. 586 Words.


AN:

Ok guys, this one >.< I had such a cool idea in my mind, but I was too tired to execute it properly X_X and since I had no extra drabbles to replace it, this is what I had to go with..... Sorry!!

(Ah.... There are days when all that I write feels y.... that's the downfall of doing an everyday challenge....)