Sebaek Next Door - April 10th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

“Hehehe… Hehe… Hehehehehe…..”

Sehun’s subtle laugh was mostly annoying, and it had caught Baekhyun’s attention. At first he tried to ignore it, but Sehun kept going, and it was starting to drive him mad.

“Ah! What is it? Why are you laughing weirdly like that?”

Baekhyun finally snapped, getting up from his chair and moving next to Sehun on the couch.

“I’m reading reactions and comments from our fans.”

Sehun started, smiling as he turned the laptop to Baekhyun.

“They’re freaking out over our scene in EXO Next Door. It’s really funny!”

The boy continued and Baekhyun also started to smile. He scooched closer to get a cleaner view of the screen.

“You’re right, they’re going crazy! Just like the director said they would! That scene was a great idea.”

Baekhyun said, looking up to Sehun, who was nodding in agreement. The boy also looked at him, and suddenly both realized how close they were. Their faces were only a few centimeters apart, so close they could feel each other’s breaths.

With a quick moment of hesitation, Baekhyun retreated, clearing his throat and trying to pretend he wasn’t blushing. An awkward air filled the room, and they each went back to what they were doing before.

But it wasn’t more than 5 minutes later, that Sehun started laughing again.

 

The End. 219 Words.


AN: This is obviosly inspired by all that fuss that went on (and is still going on XD) in the fandom ^^ I just had to write about it!

And guys, this is the 100th chapter!! I've posted 100 drabbles! I've been doing this for 100 days!! It might sound ridiculous, but I'm so proud of myself, I honestly didn't think I'd last this long! And now I'm really fired up to go on, and reach 365!

I wanna thank all of you, my beautiful subcribers! Thank you for deciding to support me on this challenge, and helping me go on! Your comments, and your votes mean so much to me!

Let's go 'till the end! OH YEAH!