Loud Energy - January 1st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Obnoxious. Completely obnoxious. He had never met a human being as annoying as that one. He had no sense of personal space, and obviously didn’t realize how much Xiumin disliked him some times.

“Oh my god, you are impossible! Can’t you spend 2 minutes without talking? Is that so difficult?”

The older boy finally snapped, surprising Baekhyun, who slightly jumped up when he heard the loud tone from his usually quiet hyung. He stared at Xiumin, slowly sitting down on the sofa that was currently next to the older’s chair.

“I’m sorry. I’ll be quiet.”

Baekhyun practically whispered, pulling his knees up to his chest, and just staring at the older with a puppy look. For the first few seconds, it was completely fine, and Xiumin could peacefully go back to the book he was reading, but very soon, Baekhyun started to slightly move. He’d shake his leg, bite his lip, and look around.

It was obvious that he was struggling, and Xiumin couldn’t help but notice it. The boy looked adorable. And more and more, as the time passed, Baekhyun started moving another bit of his body, tapping his fingers, shaking his head to a random rhythm. He couldn’t stay still.

“You can speak again.”

Xiumin said right after sighing, not being able to hide the smile on his face. And without a doubt, Baekhyun went right back to his fully energetic self, words flying out of his mouth at an amazing speed, makin Xiumin chuckle.

Fine, he’ll just have to get used to it. It was oddly too silent anyway, even though Xiumin had asked for it. Maybe the other wasn’t such bad company after all.

 

The End. 278 Words.


AN: 

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2015 will be amazing for all of you and your families!