Never Upset Do Kyungsoo - August 25th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

The group of friends were playing around with each other, making jokes, having a nice conversation. But everything going so nicely wasn’t normal, and low and behold, Baekhyun put his feet in his mouth, taking things way too far.

“Man, but your mother is ugly though! It must have been a pity marriage.”

He fully intended it as a joke, and didn’t even realize he had gone too far, until the whole room got quiet, all looking at him seriously. And Kyungsoo, the receiver of his ‘joke’, was glaring at him with fire in his eyes.

“Guys…”

Chanyeol started, trying to break the ice, and mediate things back to peace.

“He didn’t mean it, he’s just dumb like that, you know him!”

The tall man continued, and instigated a few of the friends to also try and help lighten up the situation. All were unenthusiastic though, not wanting to make excuses for Baekhyun.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry!! I’m a piece of , you know that! I didn’t mean it, I really didn’t! I’m sorry!! I’ll just shut up, I won’t speak again for the rest of the night!!”

Baekhyun desperately pleaded, instinctively getting on his knees, giving Kyungsoo a deep respectful bow – something he would never dare to do before, but know he felt it was necessary.

Kyungsoo stared down at him for a while, but with the pitiful view, his glare softened. He knew the other didn’t mean it, and as long as he was apologetic, they could work it out.

“You’re gonna pay for this. Painfully and slowly, you know that right?”

He seriously said, but Baekhyun showed him the hugest smile, relief filling his entire face. The man laughed forward, gripping onto Kyungsoo’s legs, thanking him non-stop.

With that scene, everyone relaxed again, laughing softly, and friendly dissing Baekhyun for his ugly slip of tongue.

“Dude, you have to be careful. If you go too far he might actually kill you! We all know he’s capable.”

Jongdae joked, and everyone else laughed but Kyungsoo. He had something to add.

“Oh no, I wouldn’t just kill him, you know?”

He started, and the laughter got softer. Everyone still had smiles of their faces, thinking Kyungsoo was joking, and wanting to hear what it would be.

“I would make him suffer. I’d kill his mother, his father. His girlfriend, his friends. Everyone that is important to him. And even a few unimportant ones, so he had to live with the weight of those lost lives, knowing it was all because of him. And then, at the very end, I would kill him. I would end his misery, because I’m just a kind person like that.”

Kyungsoo seriously said, a dark smirk glinting at the end of his speech. There were no smiles anymore, everyone was dead serious, and a little afraid. Baekhyun had let go of Kyungsoo’s legs, and was retreating very slowly, more scared than everyone, considering the comment was directed to him.

“What’s with those faces, I’m kidding~.”

Kyungsoo said, with a large smile, and he got everyone else to react and smile back. But all their smiles and laughs were awkward, and deep down, none really believed that he was kidding.

And that’s how they learned never to upset Do Kyungsoo.

 

The End. 546 Words.