A Valentine on Valentine’s Day - February 14th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Office AU.

 

It was Valentine’s Day. It seemed like any other day to Kyungsoo though, as he was sitting in his office chair, doing his work, being one of the many souls trapped in that room of cubicles.

He thought about quitting many times, but with bills to pay every month, he never dared to even try. So he went on, every day just like the other, working hard, and barely getting recognition for it.

But even though that day seemed like any other, Kyungsoo knew the night would be different, because that was the first time he actually had a boyfriend during Valentine’s Day. He had a fancy dinner ahead of him, and had something to look forward to.

“Mail is here! You guys should call me Cupid today!”

A worker said as he moved a huge cart around, countless bouquets and balloons mixed in with the other packages and documents. Practically all of them went to the female workers, from their valentines, or from themselves, to pretend they had one, which was no surprise to Kyungsoo, but once the cart stopped by his cubicle, he looked up with wide eyes.

The man gave him a smile, and rested a red rose and a box of chocolates on his desk, and walked away. Kyungsoo’s hand want straight to the card, and his heart shaped lips flauted a smile once he saw Jongin’s name signed at the bottom.

He really enjoyed having a boyfriend during Valentine’s Day.

 

The End. 245 Words.