Senseless - November 16th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU. Drabble for week six of the competition, originally with Big Bang’s G-Dragon.

Prompt: Free. I chose “Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world, I was always alone” and “At some point, I started looking at the ground more than the sky” from Big Bang’s ‘Loser’.

 

He always kept his head down; staring at the pavement like it was the only thing that could guide him. He didn’t want to look up; he wouldn’t dare to look up. Every day he passed by invisibly, not bothering anyone, not having anyone bother him.

He got used to being alone, he had to. No one was there for him. It was like the world had forgotten him. But truly, it was always like this. He had always been a nobody, even when he wasn’t aware of it.

But being aware was more painful than one would hope. Knowing beforehand that whatever he did wouldn’t matter at all, made every motion his body did meaningless.

What’s the use?

Why try when you know the outcome?

He was so far away from everything and everyone, that at time he forgot how to say his own name. Kim Jongin sounded like foreign words to his lips, as it had been so long since he introduced himself to anyone.

Why would he anyway? They would just leave him, like all of the other.

He didn’t care anymore. There was no more love in his life, not the faintest light inside the darkness of his heard.

He was tired of pretending he was something, tired of trying to act tough, like it will all matter someday. He had no more hope.

Now when he looked in the mirror, he saw who he really was: A loser. A nobody.

 

The End. 245 Words.


AN:

There's no drabble for week five of the competition, because every writer was allowed one skip, and I used my on week five ^^