Happy Birthday - May 6th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Baekhyun was almost through saying hello to everyone at his birthday party, but there was still a very important person he hadn’t found, and she was nowhere to be seen.

Wherever he went on his apartment, there were people wanting to talk to him. It was his day, after all. But that was only slowing him down. And after giving silly excuses for a good 20 minutes, he finally got away to go and search the only place he hadn’t been at yet, the veranda.

And there she was, in a wonderful dress – which she bought just for the occasion, and he knew it-, leaning on the railing and looking out into the stars. It was a beautiful night, but he barely noticed, since he couldn’t take his eyes away.

“Happy birthday to me.”

He said with a silly laugh, making her turn to him. She smiled right away, walking over to give him a hug.

“Happy birthday!!”

Her voice was music to his ears, and when she pulled back, he didn’t want to let go. He kept his hands on her waist, keeping her close.

“Really, I should send your parents a thank you card. They made you really well.”

She smiled cheekily, and he laughed. Pulling her close a little bit, he started to move in, wanting to remove the distance between them. He was leaning in, ready to kiss her, and her eyes were already starting to close, in anticipation to the moment.

But the moment didn’t come, because right then, someone’s loud voice pulled them back.

“No side groups, Baekhyun! Come back inside and party with us dude!”

The two laughed as they parted, and holding her hand tightly, Baekhyun went back inside, to enjoy his celebration along with his friends and family.

 

The End. 297 Words.