Merry Christmas! - December 25th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Family AU.

 

Joonmyun took a sip from his coffee, eyeing his husband with a smile, knowing that the house wouldn’t be quiet for long.

Both could hear the excited footsteps of their children, rushing out of their rooms and down to the living room.

“Presents! Presents!”

Chanyeol chanted as he passed by, his little feet moving as fast as he could so he would reach the Christmas tree before his nine brothers.

“Good morning kids.”

Kris loudly said, getting the kids to finally greet their parents, as they would have passed by unnoticed if he didn’t. Joonmyun took a last sip of his coffee and placed it down on the table, getting up and following the pack of children.

“Come on daddy! Presents!”

Little Jongdae walked over to Kris, who was still calmly enjoying his own cup of coffee. The kids knew the rules, they couldn’t open any presents until the entire family was around the tree.

“Just a minute.”

Kris joked, taking the coffee mug to his lips at an extremely slow speed, making Jongdae – and many others – whine loudly. Jongdae charged over to him, using his tiny hands to grab onto Kris’ large one, tugging on it to rush him.

“Okay, okay! Let’s go!”

Kris laughed as he got up and let himself be dragged by his son.

Joonmyun was already sitting by the tree with the other kids, and they all cheered when Kris moved closer.

Every Christmas morning was lively like that that their house. And although the presents were a great thing, the best thing they were receiving that day was Love.

 

The End. 265 Words.


AN:

Merry Christmas everyone!!