Beautiful - March 30th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Yixing and Joonmyun sat comfortably on the couch, watching an old favorite movie. Both watched the screen with interest, but a relaxed vibe filled the room. It was often like that when the two were together. Yixing had his arm around Joonmyun’s shoulder, and the latter was nicely snuggled into the Chinese man’s side, his head resting on Yixing’s shoulder.

They haven’t talked since the movie started, but not because they were concentrating, since they knew the movie very well, having watched it together over 8 times already. They just didn’t have anything to say. Both were quiet individuals, and they often shared long moments of silence like those, something they enjoyed a lot.

But this time, something was different. Yixing started moving a little, turning his head to the man, moving his body a bit. All the movement was making Joonmyun move as well, since he was completely leaned on the man.

“What’s wrong?”

 He finally asked, moving away from their comfortable embrace to take a look at his boyfriend’s face. Yixing immediately smiled at him, his eyes glowing with love and admiration.

“Nothing’s wrong. I just wanted to take a look at your beautiful face.”

He answered, cupping Joonmyun’s face with his hands, and leaning in for a soft, meaningful kiss.

 

The End. 213 Words.