Hard Work - July 24th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Kyungsoo leaned against the door of the practice room, observing. The lights were dim, but he could clearly see Jongin in front of the mirror, covered in sweat as he danced his heart out. It was obvious he had been working really hard lately, and that brought a smile to Kyungsoo’s face.

Suddenly, the music stopped, and on his way to put on another track for him to dance to, Jongin noticed Kyungsoo.

“Hyung. Since when have you been there?”

Jongin asked, felling a bit embarrassed, especially because he didn’t notice the door at all while he was dancing. But even feeling a bit ashamed, he couldn’t help but smile when seeing the older.

“Not long. About 2 or 3 songs ago.”

Kyungsoo honestly answered, stepping in. He made his way to Jongin, taking one of the towels that were in the bag by the door and handing it to him.

Jongin immediately accepted it, and started to dry off, getting a little over conscious of how much he had sweated. He usually didn’t feel weird like that when the whole group was practicing together, but now that there were only him and Kyungsoo on the room, he really wished he was less sweaty.

“3 songs it’s a pretty long while, hyung. Why didn’t you say anything?”

Jongin responded with a smile, and Kyungsoo laughed ever so slightly, an action that Jongin found completely endearing.

“I was going to, but you mesmerized me. I know we say this all the time, but you really are an amazing dancer.”

Kyungsoo’s expression was bright and full of warmth, and it made Jongin feel happy. When the other complimented him like that, he actually felt proud of all his hard work and accomplishments. From time to time he’d forget, and start thinking down about himself. He was really thankful that Kyungsoo was around.

 

The End.  310 Words.


AN:

Here guys! For every single one of you who were crying over broken/kaisoo! have this squishy, meaningless cutesy drabble! Because I totally want you guys happy <3<3

 

On another topic, I'm here with the results of the poll for 'Domestic Pet War'! It was a really close call, seriously just one point apart! But we had a winner, and that was to turn it into a full-lenght/chaptered fic! So it has now officially been added to the list in the foreword!

Please be patience with me okay? I'll get to writting those fics eventually!! (I've just been in a hard spot recently, and I'm even struggling to get these drabbles out everyday, so I'm taking my time before I work on those >.< Sorry...)