Mosquito - May 18th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Tao had a scowl on his face, his eyes sharply looking around the room.

He could hear the buzzing of the mosquito, and even caught a glimpse of the little devil a couple of times, but every time he tried to kill it, the darned thing managed to escape and hide out of sight.

 Tao was completely done with it, he never felt so annoyed. If he were a cartoon character, he’d have smoke coming out of his ears by now.

He simply stopped everything he was doing and started to hunt down that stress inducing mosquito. He searched all over, even moving a few things around to make sure it wasn’t hiding some place.

“A-HA!”

He finally saw it again, across the room, and immediately went into action. He ran across the space, jumping over his bed so he could reach the desired height.

Not even caring about how nasty it would be, he clapped his hands, aiming to crush the mosquito between his palms. He could just wash his hands later, but killing the horrible thing now was more important, or he’d just go crazy.

“EEEEWW~”

He started squirming as soon as he hit, feeling very sure he got it, and a bit disturbed to think he had mashed mosquito on his hands

He opened them, searching his palm carefully, but finding it clean. He then looked to the floor, wondering if it just fell when he hit it.

Right at that moment, the little devilish thing buzzed just past his face, almost like it was flaunting the fact that he missed, and it was still alive.

“AAAAHH!”

Tao screamed, frustrated to the last extent, pulling on his hair out of anger.

But he wouldn’t give up. He would kill that thing, one time or another. It was a matter of pride now.

 

The End. 305 Words.