Approach Me - June 5th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

“One more please.”

Luhan pushed his glass towards the bartender, who happily refilled it with the man’s chosen drink. Luhan didn’t usually drink alone, but he had a really difficult day at work, and needed to take off some steam.

Of course, for him that only required two drinks, but he was currently going onto his fifth. Because now he had a different reason to stick around.

Closely over to his right on the bar, there was a very attractive guy, also drinking alone, who had been checking him out. Luhan didn’t want to leave while that guy was still there.

He wasn’t really the sort of man to flirt openly, or make the first move, but he showed interest. He gave the guy enough signs for him to approach. Though apparently he wasn’t being obvious enough yet, considering the time that had already passed since he started trying to get the guy to come over.

But he persevered, and it was a good idea to, because as soon as he was a couple of sips into that fifth drink, the guy got up.

For a second, Luhan was worried that he was just leaving; but with a smile of his face, the guy walked up to him, sitting on the stool by his right.

“Is it okay if I sit here?”

The man asked, his deep and alluring voice sending Luhan over the clouds. That was just his type.

“Yeah, definitely.”

Luhan answered with a smile, trying his best to look mature, and not giddy like a teenage girl.

“I’m Kris.”

The man introduced himself, smiling back at him. His body language was evidently showing that he was interested, and that pleased Luhan.

“Nice to meet you Kris. I’m Luhan.”

It took some time, but it worked. Now that he had been approached, it was Luhan’s turn to work some magic, and be as irresistible as possible.

 

The End. 318 Words.