Ride - September 2nd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Jongin had just gotten into his car, driving out of his home’s garage, as his cellphone started ringing. Since his Bluetooth was connected to the car, with only a tap on the middle screen, he was able to answer it.

“Hello?”

He wasn’t completely used to speaker phones like that, so he always had a tendency to speak louder when in the car, which often annoyed his friends, but this one time seemed to slip past.

“Hey dude, are you on your way to Chanyeol’s party?”

Sehun asked, the mere tone of his question already indicating he wanted something. The two knew each other their whole lives, and it didn’t take much for Jongin to figure him out.

“What do you want?”

The man asked in an emotionless tone, already more than used to being Sehun’s problem solver.

“My car broke down. Can you give me a ride?”

His friend used the sweetest voice he possessed, which seriously made Jongin want to gag, not helping his cause at all. But Jongin was too nice, he’s always help, especially with something that simple.

“Sure, where are you?”

He asked, and just as, in the sidewalk a few meters from him, there Sehun was. Jongin slowed down to a full stop, honking and unlocking the door, turning off the phone as Sehun came in.

“It’s so convenient that you live just down the road.”

Sehun said, making two hearts with his fingers, one in each hand. Jongin pretended to gag at the cutesy acted, and then faced forward to get on their way.

“You’re going to chip in for gas, right?”

He joked, and as Sehun pretended to be devastated like a poor abandoned child, the two laughed, already getting pumped to go have fun at the party.

 

The End. 296 Words.