Fairy Tale Prince - April 1st

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

 

Baekhyun sighed loudly, and then looked around the room. Kyungsoo was sitting a few feet from him, reading a book, and didn’t acknowledge him at all. So he sighed again, louder, and very exaggeratedly. With still no response, he pulled a lot of air into his lungs, and let it all out with as much noise as he could, getting the loudest sigh yet.

It finally worked, as Kyungsoo himself sighed, closing his book and turning to Baekhyun with an annoyed and uninterested look.

“What?”

He asked, and Baekhyun ignored the angry tone, going to what he wanted to say.

“I wish I lived in a fairy tale…”

Baekhyun looked into the distance, which at the moment was just as far as the wall, since the living room wasn’t that big. He kept looking away, waiting for an answer, but when none came, he turned to look at the other again, eyebrows raised, demanding a response to his statement.

“Why? So you can be some prince that does nothing all day but wait for a girl to fall at his feet so he can marry her?”

Kyungsoo cynically asked, already looking very done with the conversation. But Baekhyun wouldn’t let it go that quickly.

“Hey, not all are like that! Many princes did stuff!”

Kyungsoo sighed, and then quickly responded, opening his book again as he talked.

“Fine, then to be a prince who waits for a girl to be unconscious, or even dead, so he can kiss her back to life? Or would you rather be a cursed beast, and trap some girl’s father in the basement?”

Baekhyun scowled, not pleased at all with how the conversation was going. But he gave up, because he knew Kyungsoo wouldn’t give him the response he wanted. He’d just have to wait for someone else to come in.

 

The End. 307 Words.