Honk Honk! - December 22nd

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

Sequel to chapter 354 ‘To Wake Up on Time’.

 

Out of all the members that had been wrongfully pranked, it was safe to say that Tao was the one who felt more pissed off about it. His thirst for revenge was the same of someone who seeks to kill their parents’ killer. He walked around with a dark aura surrounding him at all times.

He spent hours searching and planning, trying to come up with an amazing plan, but the more he thought about it, the more complicated – and to some point, impossible – it became. So he decided to scrap the entire plan, and go with something stupidly simple, but good enough to give him satisfaction.

All he needed was a couple of loud horns, and a lot of duct tape. Then he simply went to Minseok’s computer chair, and carefully placed the horns bellow the seat, duct taping them in place. He made it so that when any significant weight was put onto the chain – in any direction it rotated to – a loud horn would start buzzing.

He figured that’d be enough to annoy his silence-loving Hyung, and all he needed to do was wait.

But Tao wasn’t patient enough for that. He left the proximity of the room and went looking for Minseok, to lure him into the prank. He found the older man watching TV in the living room, and took a second to get the smile off of his face before getting the man’s attention.

“Hyung.”

He called out, trying to sound as serious as he could. Minseok turned around almost immediately.

“There’s something strange flashing on your computer screen, I think you should go see it.”

Tao talked innocently, but he wasn’t very good at hiding his excitement. Luckily, Minseok didn’t seem to notice it at all, getting up with a concerned face and walking to the room.

But before the two of them could even get to the door, the horns went off. The two got a bit of a scare, especially Tao, who was not expecting them to go off yet.

He ran to the door, with Minseok following closely behind. Strangely, the horns simply wouldn’t stop, and on the quick way into the room Tao started to think he had set them wrong somehow, until he was able to look at the chair. Yixing was sitting on the chair, looking lost, confused and terrified.

Anyone else would have understood that if the noise started when they sat down, getting up would make it all stop. But not Yixing. He was extremely confused and disturbed by the sudden loud noise, and didn’t seem to know where it was coming from.

“Do you guys hear those horns? It doesn’t stop!”

He loudly asked, his eyes open wide and filled with worry as he looked at the two men by the door.

“Hyung! Get up, there are horns under the chair!”

Tao screamed angrily, frustrated. He walked over to the older to make him move off the seat. Yixing did as he was told, and all the noise stopped. Then he simply burst out a large smile, looking relieved.

“Oh, thanks.”

Minseok couldn’t help but laugh at Yixing’s cluelessness, but Tao on the other hand was furious.

“Damn it! You ruined my prank! I was going to get my revenge!”

Tao complained, and he would continue to complain for the rest of the day, being even more annoyed by the fact that Minseok found the entire thing amusing.

 

The End. 574 Words.


AN:

Guys, I've posted another foreword! This time it was for Domestic Pet Wars. Go check it out here~!