Strolling - April 15th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

AU.

 

Jongin and Jongdae walked hand in hand in hand, strolling through the square. They had just been on a lunch date, and not wishing it to end, they agreed to walk around a bit.

That square was pretty busy; there were a lot of people around, and also a lot of street performers. From dancers, to guitar players, to magicians, there seemed to be many skilled people around.

And that helped their cause. With so much to see, they walked slower, really enjoying the moment.

“Look, what an interesting statue.”

Jongin said, pointing with his free hand, and pulling his boyfriend towards it.

“Ah, Jongin.. I don’t think that’s a…”

Jongdae didn’t complete his sentence, since Jongin wasn’t paying attention anyway. Plus, he wanted to see the boy’s reaction once he realized.

“It’s so well made; it really looks like a person!”

The younger said, observing the grey man attentively. A few seconds passed as he observed, and suddenly, the statue moved, giving him a scare. He jumped back, gripping Jongdae’s hand strongly.

“It’s not a statue!”

 He exclaimed as he stared at the painted man, who grinned at him and assumed another pose, going completely still again.

Jongdae chuckled, feeling happy that he had such a cute boyfriend. He tugged at Jongin’s hand, getting them to resume strolling, now both with smiles on their faces.

 

The End. 226 Words.