Summer Nights - July 8th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

High School AU.

 

It was a nice and warm summer evening, and a group of boys happily walked the streets, making their way to the outskirts of the neighborhood, going off to a usual hangout spot. It was a nice and empty field, which gave them a lot of liberty with whatever they wanted to do at the time.

That night’s menu: Fireworks.

“Guys, I think we bought too much…”

Jongin said, looking down at the full bag he was carrying, and considering that three other boys were also carrying similar bags. But the group just ignored him, his comment being covered by the loud chatter of the 11 other boys there.

But Jongin didn’t really mind, with a group of friends as large as 12 like they were, there were a few comments here and there that went by unnoticed, he was used to it.

“It’s gonna be so pretty! We should film it!”

Luhan exclaimed, loudly enough so everyone would hear, which made his words have to become practically a scream.

“Lets! Do you all have your phones? We can do a huge circle and film from all sort of different spots! With a little bit of editing, it would make a really cool video!”

Chanyeol screamed along, and then a lot of voices joined him, the chatter subgroups starting again, but all talking about the same subject now.

It was a simple night, in the middle of the summer break. But to them, nothing was just simple. They made every day and every night to be different, to be special.

 

The End. 260 Words.