A Youtuber! - September 17th

365 Days of EXO Drabbles

College AU.

 

Kyungsoo walked into his dorm room with a scowl on his face. He was tired, hungry, and annoyed. He just had an extremely stressful day of classes, and all he wanted was to eat some food – which probably wouldn’t be the nicest since he was a college student – and go straight to bed and forget all about it.

But the horrible day wasn’t over, and apparently even now at his dorm room, things weren’t going as they were supposed to.

He could hear his roommate – the ever so scandalous Byun Baekhyun – chatting up a storm in his bedroom, talking so loudly that Kyungsoo could hear it from their common room. He was talking really excitedly, and he hadn’t even noticed that Kyungsoo had arrived, since his door was closed.

That ticked Kyungsoo off slightly.

The two of them had a very specific agreement – which was necessary after Kyungsoo’s never ending suffering for their first 2 months together – that before they invited anyone over, they would somehow warn the other. That way Kyungsoo knows what to expect, and since he rarely feel comfortable enough to relax with Baekhyun’s friends around, he would go somewhere else. If he had been warned, Kyungsoo would have gone to the library and taken a nap there. But there was no warning, and there Baekhyun was, chatting his off.

If it was any other day, Kyungsoo would have held it in, but that wasn’t any other day. That was the crappiest day of the year to him, and he was too done with everything to care.

Feeling the anger rise up on him, Kyungsoo marched over to Baekhyun’s room, ready to full out complain, not caring if he’d be making a fuss in front of people he didn’t know.

But as soon as he opened the door, he froze.

Baekhyun was alone.

“Oh, hi… What’s up?”

Baekhyun asked, looking at him a bit flustered.

But Kyungsoo couldn’t answer. He was just still, examining the scene. Baekhyun was sitting on his bed, with a whole set up of camera and lights in front of him. There was so much gear it looked like a real shooting.

“Aren’t you… A law major?”

Kyungsoo hesitantly asked. He’d expect that from his friends that were taking cinema, or drama, but not from someone like Baekhyun.

“Yeah, I am.”

Baekhyun started with a smile.

“This is for youtube! I’m going to be a youtuber! I’m recording my first video now, do you wanna be in it?”

Baekhyun had the smile of a child on his face, but Kyungsoo didn’t react to it as most people would.

“No.”

A simple and dry answer was what the man could give, and as he backed away and started to close the door, he had one final statement.

“Keep it down.”

 

The End. 467 Words.